Neyron Rose Eco Dinner Candles
Introducing British Colour Standard's beautiful collection of solid colour dinner candles. These colourful candles are a stylish addition to any home, perfect for entertaining or giving as a gift.
Eco and Fair Trade, hand poured by artisans in British Colour Standard Neyron Rose.
A colour standardised in 1934, from the rose ‘Paul Neyron’, established in 1869. A typical ‘cabbage rose’, with large, fragrant, rich pink flowers. A strong, rich, pink.
- Pack of 6.
- 24.5cm tall.
- 8 hour burn time, with a tall clean flame.
- Packaged in a crisp, kraft card box, easily recyclable.
- Fair Trade made, hand poured in Indonesia.
- No animal derived ingredients.
- 100% Stearin wax (veg origin).
- Pure cotton wick (lead/metal free).
- Ecological colour dyes, paraffin free.