Introducing British Colour Standard's beautiful collection of striped dinner candles.
Hand-poured by artisans these colourful candles are a stylish addition to any home, perfect for entertaining or giving as a gift.
Our eco, Fair Trade dinner candles are striped in bold bands of British Colour Standard Jet Black, Pearl White & Dove Grey.
Jet is the hard black lignite, which takes a brilliant polish, and by association the name has been used to describe the most intense black. Standardised in 1934.
The colour pearl is a pale tint of off-white. The first recorded use of pearl as a colour name in English was in 1604.Used in interior design when an off-white tint is desired.
Matched to the plumage of the common Rock Dove.
- Pack of 4.
- 24.5cm tall.
- 8 hour burn time, with a tall clean flame.
- Packaged in a crisp, kraft card box, easily recyclable.
- Fair Trade made, hand poured in Indonesia.
- No animal derived ingredients.
- 100% Stearin wax (veg origin).
- Pure cotton wick (lead/metal free).
- Ecological colour dyes, paraffin free.